I am using this as a stand for my plant and it works perfectly.
Color is nice it went perfectly with our new bed. A bit taller than i thought it was going to be.
Actually looks better than the picture.
This bad boy takes all the trash i can throw at it, i literally have not found a single thing under 3 feet that it wont take, toilet paper, que tips, old wrappers, new wrappers.
It was the perfect height for the area that it was intended for.
It’s good in size for bathroom. I would say that it’s like medium size close to large. The height is over the toilet seat close to the top lid (standing lid).
I really love this small little trashcan, it’s very convenient and extremely light. If you ever need to move it to another place it’s very easy. The trash can also looks very nice however if you’re looking for a realistic wood finishing, you should keep looking.
Cleans up easily as the interior is plastic. Wood grain looks very genuine, ie doesn’t look tacky or cheesy, or fake.
- you’re super good at holding in trash
- For a small bedroom trashcan, it does great!
- Durable, good value.
Umbra Treela Small Trash Can – Durable Garbage Can Waste Basket for Bathroom, Bedroom, Office and More, 4.5 Gallon Capacity with Elegant Walnut Exterior Finish
- Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
- CLEAN MODERN DESIGN: Made of durable polypropylene plastic, Treela offers the look of wood without staining or warping
- DURABLE & FUNCTIONAL: Treela features the simplicity of a cylinder shaped trash can with an open top and a simulated walnut exterior – a modern take on a household essential
- UNIQUE & VERSATILE WASTE CAN THAT GOES ANYWHERE: Use Treela to add a stylish, decorative touch to virtually any space including your powder room, bedroom, living room, office, study or dorm room
- CONVENIENT 4.5 GALLON (18 L) CAPACITY: Measuring 10 inches in diameter and 14 ½ inches tall, Treela is a small, versatile waste bin that provides a clean and elegant look for holding your waste or recycling
- Designed by David Quan, Treela is another design innovation from Umbra that adds a modern contemporary aesthetic to an otherwise drab household essential
Great looking and is a great size. Very sturdy and durable as well.
Its a nice looking garbage can, matches the furniture in our room well. I did receive my first one cracked and broken but the sellers immediately sent me a new one when i told them it was damaged. I am pleased with my purchase.
This trashcan is plastic, but has a wood-look finish. It’s fantastic in my living room. —plus, its very tall; keep trash neatly out of sight.
Better than the one brown option i found at lowe’s. I wish it had an insert to hide the bag, but it’s good.
It’s a trash can and does it’s job. What more could you ask for from a trash can. You’re super good at holding in trash. Unlike people, you’re pretty transparent about it.
If you are like me and just read the description and did not take the time to figure out the actual size, be forewarned this is not a typical small bathroom garbage can. It is more the size of an office waste basket so i bet many people would find it too big for their bathrooms. That said, i have it in my bathroom and love it. I don’t mind the bigger size, it looks great, and it’s nice to be able to just give it a quick wipe. The dark inside also makes it so that there is no staining on the inside.
Perfect fit next to the toilet and love how tall it is.
It was exactly what we were looking for. It’s bigger than a bathroom size trash can but nitbtoo bug and holds a good amount.
This was much bigger than expected.
A little cheaper material than appears in the picture. But still good looking for a guys bedroom or a bathroom.
Very hard to find home office trash cans these days that aren’t mesh or plastic or intended for the bathroom.
Perfect size to keep under my desk in my office at home.
Beautiful product and excellent price.
The can sort of blends in behind a chair with my dark wood flirting. Large capacity for a waste basket.
Perfect size for our bedroom. Got the small 13 gal trash liners to keep it clean.