Have been using these for about two weeks, and they appear to be stronger than the competition. They do not break or tear easily when trash/compost is added to the bucket, and they seem to not dissolve when wet. So far i am very pleased with the product, waiting to see how well they survive on the shelf, since some of these kinds of products break down over time.
Item arrived on time and in good condition. These environmentally friendly trash bags work great for us. They are more sturdy than others we’ve tried.
Great bags but they need the bpi certified label. Otherwise commercial composting haulers won’t accept.
Excellent, holds a lot of trash, just don’t over stuff. Everyone should use these as an alternate to regular plastic.
- Highly recommend these kitchen-waste bags over pure plastic bags
- Strong and a large size.
- Perfect size for my 13 gallon compost bin
Primode 100% Compostable Bags, 13 Gallon Food Scraps Yard Waste Bags, Extra Thick 0.87 Mil. ASTMD6400 Biodegradable Compost Bags Small Kitchen Trash Bags, Certified By BPI And VINCETTE, (50)
- THIRTEEN GALLON SIZE: Each of our compost bags has a capacity of 13 gallons, Measures 23.8 x 29.4 inch Extra Thick 0.87 Mil pack of 50
- 100% COMPOSTABLE: The food waste bags are fully compostable. Ideal to use for kitchen trash bag, food waste collection bag, bag comes With A Fresh Natural white color
- US BPI- ASTM D6400 CERTIFIED, EUROPEAN VINCOTTE : Our compostable bags meet BPI requirements By the city for safety standards. Also meet European VINCOTTE requirement for backyard composting
- STRONG & DURABLE: The compost trash bags are much tougher than others which tear and fray easily.
- EASY TO USE: The composting bags are easy to use and just the right size, perfect for compost pails on the counter top or small kitchen trash cans
Perfect size for my 13 gallon compost bin. Also bought compost bin filters which are awesome. Rarely do i write reviews, however, this product is definitely a keeper.
They get the job done but still need to double bag to prevent leaks.
Great bags and love that they’re compostable. Also bought them at a great price.
Totally biodegradable and very useful.
Thickness was good and they hold up to food scraps. Too small at top for city receptacle. Need bigger and garbage guys prefer a green color to know they are compostable.
My order arrived promptly, and these tall kitchen bags fit well in my trash container under the sink, with enough extra to fold over the edge at the top. They are sturdy enough to hold the trash without tearing, and yet compostable–so they won’t end up floating in the ocean or sitting in a landfill forever. The price was very reasonable, and well worth protecting my planet and yours. I plan to discontinue using 30-gallon bags, and just use these. I cut a slot in the box, so i can dispense from the roll easily.
Best price per unit for a garbage bag. Very sturdy, haven’t had a leak yet.
This is the next generation of biodegradable kitchen garbage bags. There are bags enough to last a year when the household is conscientious about reducing the purchase of excess packaging and general household waste. They are more delicate than the typical grocery store purchased brands; after all, they are supposed to breakdown eventually.
I’ve been looking for a good non-plastic trash bag and i found it with primode. This product helps me to do my part to reduce plastic waste. It works great and it is well priced.
Happy to find a compostable trash bag for our kitchen waste.
We love the bags because they are compostable. They are more fragile than non-compostable ones, but i feel great using them for the earth.