These were cheaper than the other place i was going to buy from. I was shocked those how much a plastic liner for a trash can was though.
Does exactly what it’s advertised too, has been using one for 4 years on one end for my restauraunt, and just ordered another one two months ago to haul things between my two shops and it has been holding up like no other. I was using 4 different liners before i gave this one a chance (based off a friend’s recommendation) and i am glad i had, because if i hadn’t, i would probably still be having a hard time finding the right one.
Both my husband and i are disabled. Having this trash receptacle and can liner saves us from over stuffing the trash plus keeps our boxer out of the trash. I recommend these products to anyone who has pets that get into the trash and anyone one who has trouble getting the overstuffed trash bags out the normal kitchen trash cans.
Fits perfectly in the safeco receptacle.
What else can you say?well made, but it ought to be for the price.
Bigger than i thought they would be, but good for what we wanted to build.
Fits perfectly in our drawers.
- and just ordered another one two months ago to haul things between my two shops and it has been holding up like no other
- Heavy duty bucket
- Expensive but as advertised
Safco Products 36 Gallon Plastic Liner 9669, for use with Safco Push Top Receptacle, 36-Gallon Capacity
- Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
- FOR PUSH TOP RECEPTACLE. Safco 36 Gallon Plastic Liner fits Reflections by Safco Push Top Receptacle (9895) to allow for quick and easy cleaning and bag removal.
- EASY TO CLEAN. Rigid plastic construction wipes down easily for quick maintenance.
- Correct: PRODUCT DIMENSIONS. Finished dimensions: 17″ W x 17″ D x 27¼” H. Weight: 6 lbs. Capacity: 36 gallons.
- APPLICATIONS. For use with Reflections by Safco Push Top Receptacle (9895), 36 Gallons
- GREENGUARD Certified products are scientifically proven to meet some of the world’s most rigorous, third-party chemical emissions standards—helping reduce indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure to help
Pretty hard to mess something like this up.
Sometimes it is difficult to find a matching size liner so this combined purchase simplified the whole process.
Too expensive in my opinion for what it actually is, but it is heavy duty and suits the purpose of an insert for our wooden tray top receptacle.
They are as advertised but expensive for what they actually are. I would look for used next time i open a restaurant.
I bought this bucket to go in the receptacle i purchase to keep dogs out of the darn trash. It’s heavy duty and i bet will out live me. So i know i will never be buying another. Sometimes it’s best to pay a tad bit more and not bother replacing and replacing again.
I’d preferred to buy this product in a local store. I got 3 stars because i didn’t open yet my restaurant and i don’t know how long will take to destroy them.